Dual Enrollment is a program that allows high school students to take college classes before graduating from high school. Students take classes to receive high school credit and college credit. One semester of a Gwinnett Technical College course equals a full year of a high school course.
3. Complete your enrollment file by the college admissions deadline. See How to Complete My Application File? for the list of required admissions items you must complete and submit. Refer to the Students are responsible for meeting college deadlines.
4. Allow time for items to be processed. Please allow up to 7-10 business days or longer for admissions items to be reviewed and added to your admissions file. Check Your Application Status to see when items have been added to your file.
5. Get accepted to Gwinnett Technical College. You will receive an admissions letter via email once you have completed your admissions application file and been accepted to the college.
6. Register for college classes. Only accepted students are eligible to register for classes during Early and Late Registration. Register online for the college courses listed on your Student Participation Agreement
7. Attend Orientation. Orientation is not required but is highly recommended. Sign up for Orientation.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Questions? Email us at DualEnrollment@GwinnettTech.edu