How to get started!
Public and Private School students must submit the required admissions items below for acceptance to the college. Steps 1-3 must be completed each semester. Home School students refer to the Home School Page.
- Gwinnett Tech Dual Enrollment Admissions Application. for admissions. Refer to Admissions Application Instructions:
- Signed Student Participation Agreement.
- Online Dual Enrollment funding application and screenshot through GAFutures.org. Funding Application & Screenshot Instructions.
- Students who do not have a valid Social Security number must complete Parts I & II of the Dual Enrollment funding application (paper).
- Qualifying, official test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT, Compass, or ACCUPLACER).
As you submit these items to the college, Check Your Admissions Status to see when they have been added to your admissions application file. Check Your Admissions Status to see when you have been accepted to the college.