Need a pencil, paper, or maybe a magazine or a sweatshirt? Your campus bookstore has it all!
Instructions for purchasing Bookstore items with financial aid can found here.
Bookstore Pick Up of Online Orders
The Gwinnett Tech Bookstore will be available for online order pick-up at the following locations and times provided below. Please read the following guidelines carefully for pick-up. Please plan to social distance. Signs will be available to assist with remaining 6ft apart if a line exists. Please have your student ID ready at pick up. Orders will be bagged or boxed for convenience. All students will be required to sign for orders. For everyone's safety, signature sheets are individual to each order and any pens and items touched are disinfected between customers.
In order to facilitate the learning process and make your eLearning experience more dynamic, our campus store is offering the following options to supplement and support your efforts.
- FREE Ground Shipping Offer: Visit the campus store website for Free Ground shipping on all orders over $100. This includes various formats of course materials, supplies, apparel, technology, and more.
- Student financial aid (Pell/Loans/SEOG/VA/WIOA/Dual Enrollment) will be available for online Bookstore purchases July 27, 2020 - August 15, 2020. During this period, available balances are updated as all offices continue processing. Recently awarded or authorized financial aid may not reflect on your bookstore charge account immediately. Please allow a few hours for the system to update. You may contact the Bursar Office at Bursar@GwinnettTech.edu if additional help is needed. Instructions for purchasing Bookstore items with financial aid can found here.
- To sell your textbooks online, please follow the link for instructions: https://www.bkstr.com/gwinnetttechnicalstore/sell-textbooks
- Students needing to return rental books, please follow the instructions here.
Bookstore Hours of Operation
The Gwinnett Tech Bookstore will be available during the times listed below. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
- Masks and social distancing measures are required to enter the building. The rest of the building is still closed except to authorized persons.
- If you are experiencing Flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, sneezing) please DO NOT enter this facility for the safety and well-being of our team members and customers. We are happy to assist you via our website or on the phone.
- We highly recommend the use of our online ordering system to limit the amount of time you need to spend in the store.
Lawrenceville – GwinnettShop.com or 678-226-6276
Enter through Cafeteria doors
Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday - Sunday CLOSED
Alpharetta – GwinnettAlpharettaShop.com or 470-282-5410
Go through main entrance, past police office, to bookstore
Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Friday - Sunday CLOSED
Lawrenceville Campus Bookstore
Located in Building 100, Room 909, Gwinnett Tech's bookstore sells textbooks (new and used), supplies, clothing, gifts and other items to students and to the public. Text rental and digital books are also available on many titles.
Students may order their books online at www.gwinnettshop.com for pick–up at the bookstore or home delivery. The bookstore buys back books from students every day. You can reach bookstore staff directly by calling 678-226-6276.
Student identification cards and locker rentals are available through the Lawrenceville Campus bookstore.
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Bookstore
Located on the first floor, in Room 132, Gwinnett Tech's bookstore sells textbooks (new and used), supplies, clothing, gifts and other items to students and to the public. Text rental and digital books are also available on many titles.
Students may order their books online at gwinnettalpharettashop.com for pick–up at the bookstore or home delivery. The bookstore buys back books from students every day. You can reach bookstore staff directly by calling 470-282-5410.
The Lawrenceville and Alpharetta-North Fulton bookstores are operated by Follett Higher Education Group for Gwinnett Tech.