Register for Classes
Congratulations on taking a major step toward fulfilling your educational and career goals! New students, before you register for classes, take a moment to reserve your place at Orientation. Once you’ve completed that, return to this page and follow the steps to complete your registration. Gwinnett Tech offers you convenient online registration.
Schedule Your Orientation Session
- Check the Orientation schedule and reserve your spot at a time that works for you.
Now it's time to register for your classes! Be sure to choose the right campus when registering for classes.
When to Register
- Current Students: October 28 – December 6
- New Students: November 4 – December 6
- Late Registration: December 15 – January 3 (extra fee applies)
- Classes Start: January 9
How to Register
- First, log on to www.gtc-web.org.
- Second, select Enter Student/Faculty Secure Area and follow instructions to sign in.
- Third, select your courses with the assistance of the Course Catalog.
TIP: Registering for 15 credits (full-time) is a good idea. You’ll graduate sooner and be in the job market faster.
- Continue to follow the Web Registration Instructions.
- Courses are now offered on the Lawrenceville and Alpharetta-North Fulton campus. When selecting your courses be sure to note the location for each course.
- Click here for detailed step-by-step registration instructions. Click here for help understanding common registration issues.
Paying Your Fees
- You can pay fees online, by mail or in person at the One-Stop Enrollment Center in Building 100 on campus.
- Deadline to pay fees for Fall Priority Registration is July 27 at 5:30 p.m. on campus and 11:50 p.m. online. Deadline to pay fees for Late Registration is August 8 at 5:30 p.m. on campus and 11:50 p.m. online. All classes not paid by the payment deadline will be dropped for nonpayment.
Questions? Drop by the One-Stop Enrollment Center at the front entrance of Building 100 (Lawrenceville) or Room 101 (Alpharetta-North Fulton), or give us a call at 678-226-6279.