- View the academic calendar for the registration dates of each semester.
- Dual enrollment students register during the "Priority Registration - Currently Enrolled Students" time period.
- Accepted students can register for classes during the registration period, as noted on the academic calendar.
- If you receive a registration error, refer to theHow to Solve Common Registration Errors for assistance.
- Dual Enrollment students can register for any course option, any time/day, during any part of the semester.
Term A is the full semester course, 16 weeks
Mini-mester B is the first 8 weeks of the semester
Mini-mester C is the last 8 weeks of the semester (you must select this option during the regular registration period)
- For more information, visit GwinnettTech.edu/Enrollment/One-Stop.
- Dual Enrollment funding is available for up to 15 credits a semester, not to exceed 30 credits in total. Speak with your high school counselor for advisement.
- Go to the bottom of the registration page after you log in at www.gtc-web.org and click "View Detail Schedule".
- We recommend that students only register for the courses they were advised to take by their high school counselor. However, the registration system will not prevent students from registering for a course within their program of study. Please speak with your high school counselor about any changes to the college schedule.
- Send an email to StudHelpDesk@GwinnettTech.edu Include your full name, GTC 900 number, and your date of birth.
- Blackboard is Gwinnett Tech’s online learning platform.
- Click here for assistance with your blackboard password
- Troubleshooting tips for logging into Blackboard
- Technical support for Blackboard is available by clicking the Helpdesk Request Form. (This is the fastest way to receive a response)
- You can email BlackboardSupport@GwinnettTech.edu. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a reply.
- Additional Blackboard FAQs can be found here: http://gtclibrary.libanswers.com/blackboard
- Your registered courses will appear in Blackboard at the beginning of the term
- Visit the bookstore at www.GwinnettShops.com to place your online order for required materials for dual enrollment approved courses.
- Contact the bookstore with questions: Bookstore@GwinnettTech.edu
Textbook Agreement Form (to be used when campus is open to students)
- Students must bring the completed Textbook Agreement Form and photo id to the bookstore to secure textbooks. You can opt to pre-order your books online and pick up in-store. Information is located on the Agreement Form.