- Gwinnett Tech awards whole letter grades at the end of each term (A, B, C, D, and F). Students can view the grading policy in the course catalog and on the course syllabus.
- Complete a Numerical Grade Request Form to have the numerical grade sent to the high school.
- Gwinnett Tech will send one transcript per semester to the high school at no cost to the student. The student does not need to take any action for this process to be completed.
- We cannot guarantee that the transcript will be received at the high school by a specific date. If the high school is requiring a transcript by a specific date, the student will need to request an additional copy using the Request Your Transcript link.
- Click on the Transcript Request page of our website
- Gwinnett Tech is a SACS accredited college. There are 27 General Education core courses that are guaranteed to transfer from our college to other TCSG and USG schools in Georgia. However, it is the student’s responsibility to inquire with any college or university about their policy for accepting credits.
- Review the Transition Steps to become a regular-admit student. It include items such an admissions application, residency documents and your final high school transcript.
Transfer credit evaluations are performed on all current "accepted" applications only. Transfer credit evaluations may take 4 to 6 weeks (from date of acceptance) to process and during peak periods, such as the three weeks prior to the start of a term, evaluations may take as long as 6 to 8 weeks.
- Please follow the steps outlined in the Grade Appeal process listed in the Course Catalog and Student Handbook.
Any portion of tuition or fees that are not covered by funding for the dual enrollment student, must be paid for by the student. It is the responsibility of the student to know what sources and amounts of funding are available for the student. For more information on payment plans contact the Business Office at 678.226.6700 or GTC-BusinessOffice@GwinnettTech.edu.
Balance and Refund FAQ
"...will I get a refund?"
If you pay an amount without realizing that it is covered by an eligible funding source, you can request a refund from the business office. For more information refunds, please contact the Business Office at 678.226.6700 or GTC-BusinessOffice@GwinnettTech.edu.