The PDF documents below require the free Adobe® Reader® software to be installed on your machine. (Download and install the software if you do not currently have it installed).
Financial Aid Forms
Beginning with the 2019-2020 award year the financial aid forms will be in electronic format through Dynamic Forms. You will need to log into your Banner account to view your outstanding requirements and click on the link to access Dynamic Forms. Your electronic forms will not be reviewed until all requirements have been submitted. To access your banner account click here: Student Banner Account. If you have not applied to be a student at Gwinnett Technical College you will not have access to student email, Banner or Dynamic Forms.
If you are considered to be a dependent student (according to your FAFSA), before you are directed to your form, you must first provide your parent's contact information. Your parent will receive an email inviting them to create a log-on, then they would be able to review and electronically sign after you have completed your portion.
All electronic forms can only be submitted once. Forms can be saved and revisited if necessary. If you made a mistake on your form and would like to submit a new form, please email the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com to let us know.
Supporting Document Upload
- If supporting documents are required, you will need all the required documents prior to submitting the form.
- Acceptable file formats are: PDF, Images (.jpg, .gif, .png), and Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx). Maximum file size is 25MB.
- PDF documents are preferred but require the free Adobe® Reader® software to be installed on your machine. (Download and install the software if you do not currently have it installed).
- Multiple page documents should be saved as one file. For help with how to combine your files into one please click on one of these links for instructions: Windows, iPhone and iPad, Android.
- If you are having trouble with uploading your supporting documents please stop by the One-stop to see an Enrollment Support Advisor or email the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application must be completed every year using the Gwinnett Tech school code, 016139.
- Visit IRS Get Transcript to get your IRS issued transcripts for verification.
- Request a Selective Service Status Information Letter.
- Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
Navigating Your Financial Aid Checklist
2019-2020 Verification Forms
Navigating Your Financial Aid Checklist
2018-2019 Verification Forms
- 2018-2019 Verification FAQs
- 2018-2019 Amendment Required Worksheet (AMENDE)
- 2018-2019 Award Adjustment Form (AWDCHG)
- 2018-2019 Child Support Paid Worksheet (CHILD)
- 2018-2019 Student Consortium Agreement (AGREE)
- 2018-2019 Dependent Household Expenses Worksheet (HEXPDE)
- 2018-2019 Dependent Support Document (DEPDCE)
- 2018-2019 Dependent Verification Worksheet- E
- 2018-2019 Dependent Verification Worksheet- ET
- 2018-2019 High School Completion Form For Pell (HSPELL)
- 2018-2019 Household Form (HOUSEE)
- 2018-2019 Independent Household Expenses Worksheet (HEXPIE)
- 2018-2019 Independent Verification Worksheet- E
- 2018-2019 Independent Verification Worksheet- ET
- 2018-2019 Marital Status Worksheet (MARPRE)
- 2018-2019 Parent Asset Form (PASSTE)
- 2018-2019 Proof of Marital Status (MSTATE)
- 2018-2019 SAP Max Hours Cover Sheet (SAPMAX) A
- 2018-2019 SAP Suspension Cover Sheet (SAPAPP) A
- 2018-2019 Special Consideration Worksheet (SPEC-E)
- 2018-2019 Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose (IDENST)
- 2018-2019 Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose- Notary (IDENSE)
- 2018-2019 Student Asset Form (SASSTE)
- 2018-2019 Supporting Income Verification (DSUPPE)
- 2018-2019 Unusual Enrollment History (UEP)
- High School Completion Form (HSCOMP)
- Permanent Disability Form (DISAB)