Gwinnett Tech welcomes veterans! Recently ranked third in the nation by Military Times® for veteran services, Gwinnett Tech is here to serve you. To read more about this esteemed honor, please visit: Gwinnett Technical College Earns National Recognition for Veterans Services.
Put your veterans’ benefits to work. Apply today!
Veterans Affairs Enrollment Checklist
Learn more about Education benefits you could receive as a Veteran.
Term C classes begin Wednesday, February 27. You could start classes then! Attend one of our upcoming information sessions to learn more about Gwinnett Tech. These sessions cover College admissions, registration, VA educational benefits and scholarships.
RSVP to WendyLee@GwinnettTech.edu
10 a.m. - Noon
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
10 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
|Fri, February 15||Wed, February 20||Sat, February 16|
|Fri, February 22||Wed, February 13||Sat, February 23|
Session Locations: Lawrenceville Campus: Bldg 100, Room 259
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus, Room 162
Please RSVP with your name, contact number and date attending to:
- Lawrenceville Campus - Wendy Lee, wendylee@GwinnettTech.edu
- Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus - Juan Wilson, jwilson@GwinnettTech.edu
- If you have questions, please call 678-226-6841
Services to Help You
Gwinnett Tech's Office of Veterans Affairs assists U.S. military veteran, guardsmen, reservists, spouses and dependents with:
- Applying for GI Bill Benefits - completing and filing the proper forms and documents
- Referrals to appropriate campus networks and resources
- Information on financial aid opportunities
- Academic and career counseling Resources for social services for veterans (i.e. Veterans Hospital, local AMVETS)
We're here to help, and it's easy to get started. Please call, email or stop by our offices with any questions or needs you may have. We're eager to assist you with all the resources and support available at Gwinnett Tech!
Lawrenceville Campus Sessions (covers both campuses)
5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Bldg 100, Room 259
For a full listing of additional agencies, organizations and resources you might find of interest, please visit: VA Resources.