As a student at Gwinnett Tech, you have several accounts and sites you’ll be visiting regularly to best manage your education.
For easy access, here are links to:
Your Gwinnett Tech Student Account on Banner Web is an important source of information about tuition, fees and financial aid, and should be checked frequently. It’s the quickest, easiest way to view your financial aid disbursement and to determine your student account balance.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing your account from the Banner web system:
- Log on to www.gtc-web.org.
- Select “Enter Student/Faculty Secure Area.”
- Login using your user ID and Pin (social security number and birth date (mmddyy) click on login.
- Go to “Student Services and Financial Aid.”
- Click on “Student Records.”
- Click on “Account Summary by Term.”
- Click on the “current semester” link typed in blue.
- Scroll to the bottom. You will see “authorized financial aid.”
- If your authorized financial aid is greater than your balance owed, no further action is required.
- If you do not have authorized financial aid, it will state “No authorized financial aid exists on your record for the selected term” and you will need to pay for your tuition and fees by the fee payment deadline.