Class of 2021 Commencement Ceremony
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Time: Ceremony begins at 11:00 a.m.
Location: Infinite Energy Center (6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096)
Prior to Ceremony
Have you applied for graduation first? If not, follow instructions for Graduation Process.
If you have, continue ahead:
Register for Commencement
Please register to march in commencement by Monday, May 17, 2021Commencement Registration
Purchase Cap and Gown
To order your regalia please visit, https://herff.ly/gwinnetttech to order online.
The cap and gown deadline to order is Friday, April 30th for students and faculty.
You can either ship to home OR choose to pick up your regalia at the Lawrenceville campus bookstore in Building 100 or the Alpharetta-North Fulton campus on the first floor in Room 132. The cost is $37 plus tax. Caps and gowns will not be available for purchase at the commencement ceremony; you must buy these prior.
|BOOKSTORE HOURS:||Lawrenceville Campus||Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus|
|Monday-Thursday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.||N/A|
Purchase Additional Regalia (if applicable)
- Honor Graduates (Cumulative GPA 3.69 or higher at the end of Fall Semester)
- You must purchase your silver honors stole at the bookstore with your cap/gown.
- National Technical Honor Society
- Your white tassel will be passed out at commencement rehearsal practice.
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Your blue and gold honor cord will be available for purchase in the bookstore for $25. No other regalia (gold stole or gold tassels) may be used.
If you have any additional questions about regalia, please contact the Bookstore 678-226-6276.
On Commencement Day
- Black or dark navy blue slacks
- Black or navy dress or skirt
- White shirt with a dark color tie or white blouse
- Closed toe shoes
If you arrive in shorts, you will not march in the ceremony. Also, try to avoid wearing a dress or skirt that is longer than your commencement gown.
GradImages will photograph all graduates at the Gwinnett Tech commencement ceremony. You may visit the company’s website and click on the Pre-Event E-mail Registration to register your e-mail address.
After graduation, you may order photos online at www.GradImages.com or by calling 1-800-261-2576.
Questions? Please e-mail us at Commencement@GwinnettTech.edu. Thank you!
Congratulations on your achievement! We wish you well!