ATI TEAS is required for Medical Assisting, VET Tech and Imaging Sciences Programs
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS) measures basic skills in academic content in the areas of Mathematics, Reading, Science, and English & Language Usage.
ATI TEAS EXAM REGISTRATION PROCESS:
The ATI TEAS Exam is offered by appointment only. The cost of the ATI TEAS exam is $107.00 and is Non-refundable and is paid directly to ATI TEAS at the time your appointment is made.
- Students must register for the ATI TEAS Exam at www.atitesting.com. Please create an account and select Gwinnett Technical College AH as your institution. Remember to write down your username and password.
- Once you have created your ATI TEAS account you will need to register to take the test at Gwinnett Tech by selecting the Register for TEAS option on the home page.
- Students will pay their ATI TEAS exam fee online through the ATI testing website.
- Bring your ATI TEAS login information (i.e. username and password) along with a valid photo I.D. on exam day.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment for check-in. We will start testing promptly at the scheduled time. Be sure to go to the correct location for testing.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TEAS EXAM:
Applicants may take the ATI TEAS exam a maximum of 2 times per application cycle at Gwinnett Technical College's Assessment Centers. The student's highest ATI TEAS exam score from the current application cycle will be accepted. Students will receive 2 copies of their ATI TEAS score reports on the day of their exam. One copy is for the student and the second copy is to be placed in the student's competitive health application packet.
Students can test at other institutions and have their scores sent electronically from ATI to Gwinnett Technical College. All scores must be officially submitted from ATI to Gwinnett Tech. A copy of the score report must also be attached to the student's competitive health application upon submission. To request an ATI TEAS transcript visit www.atitesting.com. Click on: Student Home page; select My Results tab; select Share Results link; select Gwinnett Technical College AH as your institution; click Continue to open the Shopping Cart; and then click “Check Out” to open the secure checkout page. ATI TEAS exam transcripts cost $27.00, which is paid directly to ATI TEAS. If you order a transcript to be sent to Gwinnett Technical College, go by the Assessment Center at the Lawrenceville Campus, Building 100, Room 528 to get a copy of your test results.
TEST PREPARATION OPTIONS:
Students may purchase for $50.00 the “ATI TEAS Study Manual” at the Gwinnett Tech Student Bookstore or through the ATI website. The cost of the ATI TEAS study manual is $50.00.
Candidates may register online for an ATI Allied Health account to prepare for ATI TEAS. You may do so by visiting www.atitesting.com. Click "Create a New Account" and follow the screen prompts. You only need to register once.
The following prep materials are available for purchase at www.atitesting.com:
- Key Ideas and Details
- Craft and Structure
- Numbers and Algebra
- Measurements and Data
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Life and Physical Science
- Scientific Reasoning
- English and Language Usage
- Conventions of Standards English
- Knowledge of Language
- Vocabulary Acquisition