In order to apply for ESL classes, students are to email all documents to AdultEdFiles@GwinnettTech.edu
- Print, complete and get notarized (a notary must sign and stamp it): Verification of Eligibility document.
- View a list of valid identifications here, Secure and Verifiable Document List.
- A copy of both sides of a valid, unexpired US government issued identification.
- Complete the application form
- Email the above documents to AdultEdFiles@GwinnettTech.edu
- Your email subject should be FirstName LastName ESL Registration Documents
- For example: John Doe ESL Registration Documents
Gwinnett Technical College – North Fulton Campus
2875 Old Milton Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009
We offer morning and evening classes.
- Application Available: January 2021
- Classes Begin: January 2021
A valid, unexpired government-issued picture ID is required. To view list of valid identifications, go to Secure and Verifiable Document List
A US Visa AND I-94 are required with all foreign passports. B1, B2, BBCV, F1 visas, and consular ID cards are not accepted.