Applications for FREE March 2021 classes open March 2021. See below.
Thank you for choosing Gwinnett Technical College to improve your English language skills. Better English skills will help you with:
- College and Career Readiness
- Family Education
- Health Care
- American Government
- Community Life
English as a Second Language through Adult Education
- Documentation needed.
- Must apply for classes at specific times.
- No children allowed at registration.
- Focus on basic English skills, conversation, and written language.
- No cost for classes.
In order to apply for ESL classes, students are to email all documents to AdultEdFiles@GwinnettTech.edu
- Complete Waitlist Survey at the bottom Page
- Check your email regularly including your Junk/Spam folder for emails from Gwinnett Technical College
- You will receive an email from Gwinnett Technical asking for the following things:
- Complete the GALIS Adult Education application form
- Print, complete and get notarized (a notary must sign and stamp it): Verification of Eligibility document.
- A copy of both sides of a valid, unexpired US government issued identification.
- View a list of valid identifications here, Secure and Verifiable Document List.
- After completing all of the above you will be scheduled to take a speaking test online that will take about 15 minutes.
- After testing, you will be put into a class and sent a schedule.
ESL Waitlist March 2021
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL DAILY FOR EMAILS FROM GWINNETT TECHNCIAL COLLEGE