Double the Credit. Half the Time. Zero the Tuition.
The Move on When Ready program allows your students to finish high school strong and start their college education to become work-force ready at the same time.
Gwinnett Tech’s MOWR program offers a range of choices for students. College bound students can complete rigorous core classes, confident that the credits will transfer to both public and private colleges in the University System of Georgia. Students eager to enter the work force as soon as possible can start their career focused technical education while still in high school – in fields like Computer Science, Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Management, Engineering, and more. MOWR is an option that works for all kinds of students, in fact, MOWR students have a higher graduation rate than traditional high school students.
More facts to share:
- 100% of the tuition is covered, Mandatory institutional fees are covered, No textbook costs
- Students can attend a Georgia public, private or home-study program
- Available in grades 9 – 12 during Fall, Spring or Summer (must be at least 14 years old)
- Classes offered online and on campus
- Students can take between 1 and 5 classes each semester, and can stop and start at any time
- No high school GPA requirement; No residency or citizenship requirement
- Credits do NOT count towards HOPE allotment
- Core general education courses transfer to all University System of Georgia colleges
- ACCUPLACER entrance exam is offered nearly 6 days a week on our campus. Students can also super-score with SAT/ACT.
- Students must complete their Gwinnett Tech student file and be accepted to the college
- MOWR students received priority registration one week before traditional students
Lawrenceville Campus: 5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville 30043: 678-226-6889
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus: 2875 Old Milton Parkway, Alpharetta 30009: 470-282-5409