Start HereProspective Student Accepted Student Current Student Contact Us Visit Gwinnett Tech Dashboard Banner Login Blackboard Course Catalog My Textbook List
How to get started!
Home Schooled students must submit the required admissions items below for acceptance to the college.
Steps 1-3 must be completed each semester.
- Apply online for admissions. Refer to Admissions Application Instructions:
- Completed Student Participation Agreement.
- Dual Enrollment Funding Application and Participation Agreement for Home Study (paper) through GAFutures.org. Complete Part I (page 1), Part II (page 2), and Part II (page 3). Then, submit the document to Gwinnett Technical College.
- Annual Declaration of Intent. Refer to GaDOE.org.
- Official SAT, ACT, or Compass test scores or take the ACCUPLACER test at Gwinnett Tech. Refer to the Test Score Requirements Find out more about the ACCUPLACER placement test.