How to get started!
Home Schooled students must submit the required admissions items below for acceptance to the college.
Steps 1-3 must be completed each semester.
- GwinnettTech Dual Enrollment Admissions Application. Refer to Admissions Application Instructions:
- Signed Student Participation Agreement.
- Dual Enrollment Funding Application and Participation Agreement for Home Study (paper) through GAFutures.org. Complete Part I (page 1), Part II (page 2), and Part II (page 3). Then, submit the document to Gwinnett Technical College.
- Annual Declaration of Intent. Refer to GaDOE.org.
- Qualifying, official test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT, Compass, or ACCUPLACER).
As you submit these items to the college, Check Your Admissions Status to see when they have been added to your admissions application file. You can also Check Your Admission Status to see when you have been accepted to the college.