Ready to Get Started?
- Apply to Gwinnett Tech
- Complete admissions application file by the deadline
- Wait for items to be processed
- Be Accepted to Gwinnett Tech
- Register for classes
The Admission Process:
3. Wait for items to be processed. Please allow up to 5-7 business days or longer for admissions items to be reviewed and added to your admissions file. Check Your Admissions Status to see when items have been added to your file.
4. Be accepted to Gwinnett Tech. You will be accepted to the Dual Enrollment program at Gwinnett Tech after you have completed your admissions application file.
5. Register for classes. Only accepted students are eligible to register for classes during Early and Late Registration. Register for the college courses listed on your Student Participation Agreement