GWINNETT – NORTH FULTON – The Gwinnett Tech Foundation is pleased to announce the appointment of Kali Boatright, President and CEO, Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce and Latabia Woodward, The Southern Company to the Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
Boatright and Woodward will join the Board of Trustees in their work to advance support and funding for Gwinnett Technical College’s program and facilities, student scholarships, and faculty and staff development.
“We are excited to welcome Kali and Latabia to our board,” said Ebony Starks, Executive Director, Gwinnett Tech Foundation. “Both bring valued knowledge and expertise, plus a belief in the power of education to change lives. Their insights as industry innovators and community leaders will help us further Gwinnett Tech’s mission to provide career-focused education for real-world jobs.”
Kali Boatright joined the Greater North Fulton Chamber as President and CEO in 2018. As an expert in nonprofit management and a proven leader in organizational growth and strategy execution, Boatright is proud of her history of collaborating with similar mission-driven organizations. Boatright is a graduate of the University of Missouri School of Journalism and resides in Alpharetta with her husband.
Latabia Woodward leads the technology assessment program for The Southern Company. She has more than 20 years of experience in project management, software development management, process improvement and customer service. Woodward is a graduate of East Carolina University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a master’s degree in Technology Management from the University of Phoenix. Woodward is also a 2012 graduate of Leadership Gwinnett and serves on the board of ArtWorks! Gwinnett. She resides in Lawrenceville with her family.
Boatright and Woodward join a distinguished list of industry leaders that serve as members of the Gwinnett Tech Foundation Board of Trustees including:
- Amy Bessemer, Primerica
- Marshall Boutwell, Peach State Federal Credit Union
- Mikhail Britt (Treasurer,) Shumate Mechanical
- Dr. D. Glen Cannon (Ex Officio), President, Gwinnett Technical College
- Cliff Clark, Discovery Point
- Jon-Paul Croom, WellStar North Fulton Hospital
- Kent Davies (Vice Chair), Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Steve Flynt, D. Ed, Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Herb Hoffman, (Secretary), Infiniti and Subaru of Gwinnett
- Martin Hollis (Emeritus), Retired, SunTrust Bank
- Matthew Holtkamp (Board Chair), Holtkamp Heating & Air
- Dan King, (Emertius), Retired, King & Spalding
- Jonna Kirkwood, Kaiser Permanente
- Jim McGean, Ascension Growth Strategies
- Sean Murphy, (Emeritus), Procurri
- Prince Niyyar, Commdex
- Mac Peden, (Emeritus) Retired, ADP, Inc.
- Elizabeth Quick, WestRock
- Russell Smith, RTS Associates, LLC
- Ebony Starks, (Ex Officio), Executive Director, Gwinnett Tech Foundation
- Mark Sweeney, Retired, McKesson Provider Technologies
- J. Alvin Wilbanks (Ex Officio), Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Angie Woo, Cisco Systems
To learn more about the Gwinnett Tech Foundation, visit www.GwinnettTech.edu/Foundation/ or call 678-226-6263.
# # #
About Gwinnett Tech: Gwinnett Technical College, one of Georgia’s largest technical colleges, is committed to producing workforce ready graduates to meet the needs of high-demand business and industry sectors of its community. The College offers more than 140 associate degree, diploma and certificate programs and hundreds of seminars, workshops and courses providing specialized training. Gwinnett Tech is Gwinnett County’s largest provider of corporate training and also serves residents and businesses in north Fulton County. Gwinnett Technical College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Gwinnett Technical College. In addition, some college programs hold separate licensure or accreditation status with appropriate agencies. For more information, visit GwinnettTech.edu.A unit of the Technical College System of Georgia.