GWINNETT – NORTH FULTON – The Gwinnett Tech Foundation is pleased to announce the appointment of Cliff Clark, President & CEO of Discovery Point Franchising, Inc.; Jon-Paul Croom, President of WellStar North Fulton Hospital; and Joelle Nazaire, Chief Assistant Solicitor General, Gwinnett County, to the Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
Clark, Croom and Nazaire will join the Board of Trustees in their work to advance support and funding for Gwinnett Technical College’s program and facilities, student scholarships, and faculty and staff development.
“We are very proud to welcome these three established leaders to our board,” said Jennifer Hendrickson, interim executive director, Gwinnett Tech Foundation. “All bring valued knowledge and expertise, plus a belief in the power of education to change lives, that will be of great benefit to our board, to the College and to our students. Their insights as industry innovators will help us further Gwinnett Tech’s mission to provide career-focused education for real-world jobs.”
Cliff Clark began Discovery Point Child Development Center with his late wife more than 30 years ago. Today, Discovery Point operates more than 68 franchised locations in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Cliff currently lives in Duluth and holds an airline transport pilot license with multiple jet engine ratings.
Jon-Paul Croom previously served as CEO for Central Mississippi Medical Center before joining WellStar North Fulton Hospital. WellStar Health System, the largest health system in Georgia, is known nationally for its innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare. Croom received both a Master of Health Administration and Master of Business Administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Croom resides in Roswell with his wife and three children.
Joelle Nazaire graduated from Tufts University and Suffolk University Law School in Massachusetts. Nazaire was appointed Chief Assistant Solicitor in 2015 and is responsible for supervising trial division Assistant Solicitors and for maintaining proper day-to-day operations of six trial divisions. Nazaire is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. and is a 2017 Leadership Gwinnett Graduate.
Clark, Croom and Nazaire join a distinguished list of industry leaders that serve as members of the Gwinnett Tech Foundation Board of Trustees including:
- Marshall Boutwell, Peach State Federal Credit Union
- Mikhail Britt (Treasurer,) Shumate Mechanical
- Dr. D. Glen Cannon (Ex Officio), President, Gwinnett Technical College
- Kent Davies (Vice Chair), Retired, World Financial Group
- Dr. Steve Flynt, D. Ed, Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Shane Froman, Lincoln Property Company
- Jennifer Hendrickson (Ex Officio), Gwinnett Tech Foundation
- Herb Hoffman, Infiniti and Subaru of Gwinnett
- Martin Hollis (Emeritus), Retired, SunTrust Bank
- Matthew Holtkamp (Board Chair), Holtkamp Heating & Air
- Jonna Kirkwood, Kaiser Permanente
- Trent Lind, Eastside Medical Center
- Jim McGean, Mobinue
- Prince Niyyar, Commdex Consulting
- Mac Peden, Retired, ADP, Inc.
- Elizabeth Quick, WestRock
- Karen Fine-Saltiel (Secretary), Primerica
- Liz Siegrist, Implementation & Consulting Services
- Russell Smith, RTS Associates, LLC
- Mark Sweeney, Retired, McKesson Provider Technologies
- Alvin Wilbanks (Ex Officio), Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Angie Woo, Cisco Systems
To learn more about the Gwinnett Tech Foundation, visit www.GwinnettTech.edu/Foundation or call 678-226-6263.