Gwinnett Tech welcomes veterans! Put your veteran’s benefits to work. Apply now.
The Office of Veterans Affairs provides advisement services for all qualified veterans, their spouses and dependents. We'll guide you through admissions and financial aid – including assistance with VA certification. We’re pleased to help you register for classes, apply for graduation and plan your career after college!
Veterans Affairs Enrollment Checklist
Learn more about Education benefits you could receive as a Veteran.
Spring classes begin Monday, January 8. You could start classes then! Attend one of our upcoming information sessions to learn more about Gwinnett Tech. These sessions cover College admissions, registration, VA educational benefits and scholarships.
RSVP to WendyLee@GwinnettTech.edu
- Saturday, Sept. 9 10 – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 13 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 15 10 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 21 10 – 11 a.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 23 10 – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 27 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 30 10 – 11 a.m.
Questions? Please call 678-226-6841. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Services to Help You
Gwinnett Tech's Office of Veterans Affairs assists U.S. military veteran, guardsmen, reservists, spouses and dependents with:
- Applying for GI Bill Benefits - completing and filing the proper forms and documents
- Referrals to appropriate campus networks and resources
- Information on financial aid opportunities
- Academic and career counseling Resources for social services for veterans (i.e. Veterans Hospital, local AMVETS)
We're here to help, and it's easy to get started. Please call, email or stop by our offices with any questions or needs you may have. We're eager to assist you with all the resources and support available at Gwinnett Tech!
Lawrenceville Campus Sessions (covers both campuses)
5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Bldg 100, Room 259
Click here for a full listing of additional agencies, organizations and resources you might find of interest.