Register for Classes
You've applied and been accepted... congratulations on taking a major step toward fulfilling your educational and career goals! Before you register for classes, take a moment to reserve your place at Orientation. Once you’ve completed that, return to this page and follow the steps to complete your registration. Gwinnett Tech offers you convenient online registration.
Schedule Your Orientation Session
- Check the Orientation schedule and reserve your spot at a time that works for you.
Now it's time to register for your classes!
When to Register
Current Students: June 17 – July 30
New Students: June 24 – July 30
Late Registration: August 5 – 13 (extra fee applies)
Classes Start: August 19
How to Register
- First, log on to www.gtc-web.org.
- Second, select Enter Student/Faculty Secure Area and follow instructions to sign in.
- Third, select your courses with the assistance of the Course Catalog.
TIP: Registering for 15 credits (full-time) is a good idea. You’ll graduate sooner and be in the job market faster.
- Continue to follow the Web Registration Instructions.
Paying Your Fees
You can pay fees online, by mail or in person at the One-Stop Enrollment Center in Building 100 on campus.
- Deadline to pay fees for regular registration is 5:30 p.m. on July 30 in office and 11:50 p.m. online. For late registration, the fee payment deadline is August 13, 5:30 p.m. in office and 11:50 p.m. online. All classes not paid by August 13 will be dropped for nonpayment.
Questions? Drop by the One-Stop Enrollment Center at the front entrance of Building 100 or give us a call at 678-226-6279.