Ready to Start Your Own Business?
Did you know that entrepreneurship flourishes in tough economic times? Many people turn their misfortune into opportunity and start their own business. As a matter of fact, more new businesses are created in an economic downturn rather than a prosperous economy.
Career-focused training and education, like that provided at Gwinnett Tech, regularly provides those out of work the opportunity to learn a new trade. Pair that with the skills and training offered in Gwinnett Tech's entrepreneurship certificate program, and you'll be on your way to starting your own business something you love.
Don't know what you want to do? Here are a few ideas for business opportunities and the corresponding program at Gwinnett Tech that can give you the preparation you’ll need:
- Interior Design – Interiors associate degree or diploma program
- Landscape Designer – Environmental Horticulture associate degree or diploma program
- Photographer – Commercial Photography associate degree or diploma program
- Marketing Consultant – Marketing Management associate degree or diploma program
- Salon Owner – Cosmetology diploma program
- Accountant – Accounting Technology associate degree or diploma program
Learn more about the entrepreneurship certificate program and other programs of study by calling 770-962-7580 or click here.