Community Training Center
Gwinnett Technical College is one of 24 designated Community Training Centers for the State of Georgia Region for the American Heart Association (AHA). A Community Training Center is an organization which partners with the AHA to develop and maintain Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC) training networks in one or more of the following AHA ECC programs: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Choose one of these options for more information:
Frequently Requested Documents:
- Price List
- ACLS and PALS_Roster
- BLS and Heartsaver Roster
- CTC Affiliation Agreement
- Course Evaluation
- ECC Handbook Revisions
- Equipment Rentals
- New Instructor Packet Checklist
- Instructor Application
- Instructor Evaluation Form
- Instructor Monitoring Form
- Instructor Renewal Checklist
- Instructor/TCF Renewal Checklist
- Instructor Update Checklist
- Manikin Use and Cleaning During CPR Class (PowerPoint)
- New Instructor Information
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.